Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shark for Dinner, Anyone????

So, the fish tanks, with a variety of live, swimming fish are right by the entrance to the restaurant. If you want fresh fish for dinner, you look inside the tanks, choose the one you prefer. Then the fish person will take the fish out of the tank, and smack it as hard as he can on a little plank. Then, it's cooked, and you have fresh fish for dinner! In this case, fresh shark for dinner.
NOTE: this is the first time since I began this picture-a-day challenge on Jan 7, that I have lost the picture. I have not missed a day taking a picture, and I haven't always been able to post on the exact date, but this time I have totally lost the picture. Which was of a teeny shark in the fish tank just waiting to be eaten....weird. I could post a picture that Allen took, but it just wouldn't be the same. So, yes, I did take the picture. Yes, it was on the camera. No, it is not there now. Weird again.

No comments:

Post a Comment